Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fOR ANYONE WHO HAS EVER WONDERED WHAT IS BETTER THAN WATERFOWL HUNTING HERE IT IS........ THE BIRTH OF A CHILD, MY WIFE PAM GAVE BIRTH TO OUR SON THIS A.M. AT 0137 AND NOW I KNOW WHY GOD PUT ME ON THIS EARTH!!! HE IS VERY HEALTHY AND HANDSOME, 8LBS 3OZ AND 29 IN LONG HE SHOULD BE HOME FRI A.M.

·
Registered
6,023 Posts
Great news, I know this is a very exciting time in both yours and your wifes life, enjoy every min. of it. Glad the wife and baby are doing fine. Looking forward to seeing pics :uhhaa:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congratulations to Pam!!! :party: and you too Matt! :thumbsup: Is this your first? I remember when my son was born, my wife thought i sold tickets! post some pix as you can, we love pix!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
THANKS ALOT GUYS pAM IS DOING FINE AND I WILL BE POSTING PICS WHEN WE GET BACK FORM THE HOSPITAL AND YES THIS IS OUR FIRST!!!! nOW I WANT TO TAKE A POLL...... WHO WANTS TO SEE HIM IN CAMO?? HAHAHA

·
Registered
433 Posts
Wait until that boy shoots his first duck in front of you! You will feel that pride all over again!

Congrats!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I know I've already seen you and Pam and the little guy but again CONGRATULATIONS!!! :party: He is a cute little booger. Unfortunately....he looks like his Dad! Just kidding Matt. :rofl:

·
Registered
57 Posts
WOW!!! 2'5"! That's a tall boy!

Congratulations.

Don't you see that children are God's best gift?
the fruit of the womb his generous legacy?

Psalm 127:3 (The Message)

·
Registered
284 Posts
Duck_Slayer,

We talked about the kids at the Handicap hunt, and I told you it gives a new meaning to everything. I am glad you felt that. My second one is coming in 5 weeks, girl. My first was a boy, but it doesn't matter, words can't describe.

I am glad your baby is healthy and here. If that isn't a typo, he may be the longest baby ever born! Congrats.

Good thing you did not ship out!

Brad

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thanks alot fellas he is a blessing to us like i said i will get pics up asap and yea i had a typo he's 20 in long!! well got to get to bed and rest up for another long day!!! :zzz:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.