Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AKC Registered Black and Chocolate Lab Puppies out of Kansas. Both parents are excellent hunters and great with children, too. Will be ready to go to their new homes on 04/30/2005. Asking $200 - 300; price depends on what sex and color you desire. Reply for further details if interested. Pictures to follow soon; keep watching.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
too bad you are in Kansas....would like to see them first hand ....am interested in a pair of blacks....we prefer to have interactions and be on siteit's difficult to make a comittment from pics

heck....please send pics to my e-mail at: [email protected]....our interest is in a brother and sister pair....must be black....please include the latest three lines of lineage in your e-mail as well as a complete description of parents' size, weight, disposition, and pics.

May I assume that these pups will be certified for eyes and hips? Vet released with worming and 1st series of shots? Are you able and/or willing to ship them via air to Portland, Maine? Any guarantee to return if unsatisfied upon receipt? Are you a breeder, hunter or do you have a site as a kennel? Dew claws removed?

Thank you! I am serious.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry that I haven't been able to respond so quickly. We got married this weekend, and our lives are just getting back to normal. Prices are as follows:
$200 Black Male
There are no black females.
$300 Chocolate Female
$275 Chocolate Male

We have 5 black males, 4 chocolate females (one spoken for), and 2 chocolate males.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, for the life of me, I can't figure out how to post my pictures on here. They're not posted at any website; theyre only on my computer. If you have any advice for me, feel free to leave that, and if you'd like for me to e-mail the pictures, I'd be happy to do so. Just reply with your e-mail address!

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
go to photobucket.com

you can upload pics from your computer there and then post them on the internet. use the links provided that have the IMG tags around them. the service is free.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
as a favor to the seller I was able to save three pics (one of the litter and dam, one black pup and one choc pup) onto my personal album (pic number 424, 425 and 423).....I could not figure out how to get them from the albun to this post.....if anyone else can do this for them, I am sure they would appreciate your help!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.