Duck Hunting Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Camo pattern, 3.5 chamber. 28 inch barrel. Comes with 3 chokes and a brand new Pattern Master choke. I have shot around 50 rounds thru her. Bought her last year and I am moving up to a new auto. Looking to get $400.00 - $450.00 If you are interested, email me.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I paid almost $550 after it was all said and done. The gun was $455. Then I paid $100 for the Pattern Master so I have $555.00 invested. (not to mention all the FFL $$$.)I thought I was asking a fair price..... I actually just went to the Benelli site and they are $405.00 without tax, shipping and handling. So I guess if you can get one for $300. you know something I dont. Thanks for the heads up.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I must have got mine when they were brand new... I will hold on to it. Thanks for the responses....

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
ihuntducks-- We are not trying to knock your gun down or anything, you just probably will have a hard time getting the price. You might try selling the parts seperately and may get more out of it that way. How much for the pattern master? How did it work?

Mike

·
Registered
38 Posts
I paid $222 for mine, and its a DU edition and came with the mercury recoil reducer. A guy won it at a DU banquet , and only shot a box of shells through it and then sold it to me.

·
Registered
247 Posts
98ramtough said:
I paid $388 out the door for my camo 3 1/2 benelli nova a couple months ago from sportsmans warehouse. That was without the pattern master however.
MINE WENT ON SALE FOR 278..........HAD TO JUMP ON IT........ :yes:

·
Registered
94 Posts
mine was $270 brand new (black) but looking forward of getting a beretta or winchester super x2. Good Huntin' :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Ok time to stop posting up prices guys.... I know some of the prices are for the black camo and some are for the camo so it it is getting confusing to say the least. And he has a pattern master so apples are not being compared to apples.

Frankly if he wants to sell his gun for $1000, that is his biz, OK? I believe he put it up at the price he did in good faith so no more posting up "other" prices as it is getting to be a bit too much and rubbing it in. Enough already OK? Just think if you had posted the thread and all this stuff was added to your post, how would you feel about it?

If you want to, you can always start a new thread in the shotgun forum to talk prices.

Thanks for the cooperation guys. :smile:

And IHD, I apologize to you for not catching and stopping this sooner as Mod of this forum. I had seen your original post and then today I saw it and I wondered why there are 15 posts, that is unusual.... anyways I'm sorry about not nipping it in the bud sooner.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No worries here, I should have known that by living in Cali I was paying to much to begin with. Believe me it DOSENT hurt my feelings. I did put up the thread in good faith, Benelli has them for sale for $400.00 so whatever. I was actually getting a kick out of everyone jumping on the "I am an idiot and paid to much" "and I got mine for so much less" posts. However like you said, NONE came with a Patternmaster choke tube. So Nyah, Nyah,Nyah...... :tounge: I actually just sold the gun to my huntin' partner for $400.00 anyway, here in San Diego you cant get one for that cheap. He was also cracking up at all the posts. He priced the Nova here and he couldnt beat it. So anyway thanks for stopping the landslide of pricing posts, i apprieciate it.... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
247 Posts
98ramtough said:
wow $278? Was that for black or camo though. I really like the max4HD pattern on mine, its hard to see when you set it down though....
camo... :mrgreen:

·
Registered
1 Posts
:thumbsdown: Back off, h2ofwlr! Let's not over-moderate this thread. Of course, ihuntducks posted in good faith. Previous posters have already apologized for any appearance of piling on and ihuntducks has been most patient and understanding in his acknowledgments.

I, for one, am always in the market for new shotguns, have looked at the Benelli Super Nova (among others) and greatly appreciated the feedback regarding price, features and accessories from all the other posters. I know you are simply trying to keep the tone upbeat and avoid abuses but, IMHO, no abuses were occurring, the tone was upbeat and your buzzkilling monologue undoubtedly has chased off any additional information from other posters.

DenverGriz

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.