Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He's finished, he's a good dog. He's still young though so he has a alot of energy, when i tell him to sit and be still he does it. I'd love to keep him but I am moving to college. A very experienced hunter helped me train him.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Texan68, I work for a ranch about 30 miles south of Waco so I have access to about 10000 acres of land. I also hunt the Marlin Lake its only about 10 miles from where i live. When season opens back up I get to go on kind of like a legendary place around here. Its a giant slough where tons of mallards come into. Ive never been to Granger lake but I know exactly where your talking about. Good Luck.

Colby

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
DuckBaker, I just got out of highschool and i know exactly where your coming from. I'd like him to go to someone like you. PM with about how much you want to spend and I'll take you hunting here and show you him and if you dont want him, then thats ok.

Colby

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.