Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yellow lab--

How into paintball are you? I used to play pro when I was in college for a team out of south florida called nemesis---I got to travel to france and england, and all over the U.S. I still have quite a few tounament things from sponsers that I have been looking to get rid of.

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
although i play alot and have been told many times that i should try to play in higher lvl turneys i mostly just play fun and causal rec ball but i do get my far share of turneys in as well ... if you want you could pm me what all you might be looking to get rid of and i could see if i could maybe use any ...
thanks david

·
Registered
821 Posts
I am looking to get back into it myself...

Most my friends have auto cockers...how does the tippman match up?

Also, mfetter, what do you have as for guns?

I cannot spend a fortune because I am in the everlasting search for more decoys and tuition.

Jeff Given

·
Registered
233 Posts
Type of gun is going to have minimal effect on your playing skills, right size of pzint matched with the right barrel is to make you shoot strait, after that you are going to practice with big boys to get better. It takes a lot of getting bunkred to get to the uppper levels.

You guys are going to have to give me a couple days to scrounge out the equipment. I just got a new pup last night and didnt get much sleep, I am also going to have to find it. :thumbsup:

If I remember right right I have a front players pack used ALOT and a back players pack that isnt used very much at all. I also think that I have a lot of tubes and some other misc things. As far as guns go we were sponsered by both the people making the FX cocker and the angel(Its been along time and I forget the manufactures names), but I sold those when I couldnt play any more.

One week after I told them I couldnt play any more they went and won the spyder cup(2 or 3 years ago) IF I COULD HAVE MADE IT ONE MORE WEEK :pissed:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well the cockers are a better gun i am not going to lie but as far as reliable tippmann are at the top i have never had to do WORK on this one i also have the 98 flatline barrel for it that i would though in for 80 bucks more if you want... flatest shoting barrel on the market.... although this would be more of a back player sniper gun it would be an awsome marker to play woods ball or senario games with.... although the 98 c is fully up gradable you would probly never be able to get "cocker" performance out of it ..... i will put it this way if you want to go play in speed ball turneys then don;t even think about takeing a gun liek this one ... the r.o.f. (rate of fire) wouldn't be able to keep of with the higher level guns costing 2 and 3 times more but if you are just going out and playing for fun with some buddies then this is one of the best guns i belive a person can buy i am just starting to play innto many turneys to still be useing a "sniper" gun hope thsi helps... if you have any more questions let me know
david

·
Registered
233 Posts
LOL--Yea sorry about that I got a new pup and I have been slammed at work, plus I am getting married in ocotober so it seems like I have been going non stop for three weeks. As soon as I get a chance I will dig it out and post what I have--Sorry for the delay, I will definitly get to it by mid next week.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.