Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
So what changes were made that would directly effect us members? Or were they site security upgrades only?

Mallard Hunter--man you have guts if the Vikes fall flat on their faces this weekend. Remember last year? Arggggghhhhh!!!! :pissed:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Thank goodness I can breath again. I was having withdrawls, I did everything I knew to do on my computer to see if something was blocking it. Its good to be back. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
h2ofwlr said:
So what changes were made that would directly effect us members? Or were they site security upgrades only?
Security Upgrades for the most part. But with this upgrade it will make feature advancements much simpler and was a reason for many of them not being made in the past.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
I was spamed yesterday. After I cleaned it up I was unable to get on line with Duck hunting chat. I thought I was banned from he web site? :pissed: For the past few months I've been able to talk with people that share the same passion for hunting as myself. I live in Calif and don't have too many folks that understand what i'm talking about. I did a back filp when I got on today.

·
Registered
183 Posts
NOOOOO the photo album is goin to be down for a while CRAP i just killed my first duck today ON KY lake and kille my first 15 pound goose is that a good goose

·
Registered
380 Posts
Bucky193 said:
NOOOOO the photo album is goin to be down for a while CRAP i just killed my first duck today ON KY lake and kille my first 15 pound goose is that a good goose
:umm:

From your posts, I was thinking you had Killed Many Ducks.

:umm: You have only killed 1?

15 pound goose, did you put that thing on a Scale? :help: Not a Bathroom Scale! :yes:

We have those Giant Resident Canada Geese here in PA, They Very Rarely get to 15 pounds!
12 pounds is the Normal.......

·
Registered
183 Posts
Oh my dad killed one that was nearly 19 pounds from amryland and it had a ban on it and this one i took to the the game wardens ofice and he weighed it and it was 15 pounds

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I see some of you thought I got the Y2K05 bug or I went completely mad the other night and started to ban ya all beating the ban button repeatedly with the hammer :hammering: :hammering: :hammering:

. :toofunny:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.