Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2,183 Posts
I don't have a personal report since I have only seen one in the field twice. I did do a search on other forums and will summarize the 30 or so reports I read.

Overall sounds like a great gun. Imported by Benelli, so you know it is a good gun. Many glowing reports.

Had 3 negatives
1. Several guys said their gun didn't have the proper oring shipped with the firearm.
2. A couple guys had trouble with loads under 1 oz.
3. Couple reports dealing with it not cycling shells.

Other than that sounds like a great gun. There will always be a few lemons out there. If you buy one let me know what you think of it. My little brother is looking to get a semi auto this summer. If you want to know what forum so you can check the reports yourself let me know.

· Registered
2,183 Posts
I can vouch for crappy customer service. Those italian made guns are the worst customer service considering how much you pay. The one thing I don't like about them is you have to switch your gas system depending on what you are shooting. Light loads have one setting, then if you need to switch to heavy loads you must remove the forearm and switch you gas system to a different level.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.