Duck Hunting Forum banner
141 - 151 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
6,650 Posts
GThomp said:
The last frat party i will ever go to in my life was an AGR halloween party at MSU where i drank punch with drugs in it. Ended up 40 mile from Bozeman in some shack with some skank i picked up at the frat party. Needless to say... BAD NIGHT. Advice to younger members... Do not drink the mystery puch in the back room away from the party. If you do decide to drink said punch, don't chug a solo cup full of it.
i'm surprised we didn't die that night :lol3:

·
Registered
11,296 Posts
Montanafowler said:
GThomp said:
The last frat party i will ever go to in my life was an AGR halloween party at MSU where i drank punch with drugs in it. Ended up 40 mile from Bozeman in some shack with some skank i picked up at the frat party. Needless to say... BAD NIGHT. Advice to younger members... Do not drink the mystery puch in the back room away from the party. If you do decide to drink said punch, don't chug a solo cup full of it.
i'm surprised we didn't die that night :lol3:
Did GThomp call you a skank?!

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
Jay- see if you can dig up the old thread about high school homecoming week. I read through that one a couple of weeks ago and laughed my arse off at a few of your comments.

"Chubby sophomore cheerleaders rock." :LOL:

But the one that really got me busting up was, "Ya just don't kiss em after something like that." :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

141 - 151 of 151 Posts