Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its a little early, but I made a Duckhuntingchat basbeall league. It is the yahoo on yahoo sports Join it now while there is still room. The League ID# is 64019 and the Password is ducks http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
-mallardhunter :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i hate yahoo's fantasy baseball but i am always looking for a decent league. i usually use the free ESPN leagues. i am game though, i will sign up tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i am ready SC. mallard, you started this thing so i am gonna assume you are commish. do you want me to see if i can get a few more dedicated people that don't necessarily visit this forum? just let me know.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
when i try it says its not a team, and something about a free game

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
who is y'all's first matchup? i tried to make it easy to identify my team and i notice a couple others are like that. i am not sure who all is in this though. i can't wait for opening day...

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
:laughing: O Ok then, :thumbsup: great freind you got there. I guess it will be the battle of the Chads then since thats my name as well :mrgreen:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.