Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

We are hosting a FREE youth hunt in Missouri during the special youth season. The hunt will be for 4 kids and their pop/chaperone. The deal is this...2 nights in the lodge, 2 days hunting, and a bunch of goodies. The sponsors are really gettin with it for this. (Avery, RNT, Echo, Foiles, Dunn's Sporting Goods, Realtree to name a few.) Go to www.wildfowladventures.com click on "other stuff" then "youth hunt" and get your kid registered. The drawing will be Oct. 1st.

Good Luck,

Christian

·
Registered
271 Posts
If any of y'all have kids of hunting age, you've GOT to enter them for this drawing. If you're a kid, get your parents to sign you up! The opportunity to have your kid spend the weekend hunting, and learning from the likes of Christian Curtis, Keith Allen, Butch Richenback, and Shawn Stahl is priceless, seriously! Not to mention the fact that they will get 'outfitted' by the sponsors.

I wish my son was old enough to hunt!

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
286 Posts
Hey this looks awesome...but how old do you have to be to not be a youth?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Shoot them an email and find out.

·
Registered
286 Posts
yeah I dont know why I dodn't think about that befor.
thanks

·
Registered
271 Posts
There has been more traffic over the last few days, just bumping this up so that everyone sees it. Awesome opportunity........

·
Registered
271 Posts
They're gonna draw for this in a few days, better get your kids name in the hat...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts