Fabarm XLR Waterfowler, 12 gauge, 3" chamber, 28" barrel. made in Italy. Comes with one extended factory choke (Extreme range, size 9) and four flush chokes, factory case, and shim kit with plug, manual. I shot only a case of target shells through it, never hunted.

I bought this new several years ago when Fabarm first came out with this model. I think the camo pattern is called Kryptec Camo. The bolt closure button is on the opposite side of the receiver. It has an elevated rib similar to the Benelli SBE3 and Beretta A400 Extreme Plus guns.

You can buy aftermarket chokes from Carlson, Briley or factory chokes from the Fabarm USA website. There may be other aftermarket manufacturers for Fabarm chokes.

Selling just because I want to fund another project and I have a bunch of other shotguns taking up space, so trying to thin the herd so to speak.

$1230 shipped to anywhere in the lower 48 states, your FFL must accept shipping from a private party and accept USPS. If your dealer requires this to be shipped through an FFL, then it will be $1260 shipped. I accept USPS money order or certified check and will ship once payment clears. No personal check or other payments. Cash only for in-person sales.

If you are local to me, price is $1200 and you pay all transfer fees at a dealer agreed upon by both of us.