Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
GHG full bodies would be the more expensive out of them all, and i don't think the paint issue applies with the goose decoys as much. I have hunted over the ghg full body motion stake ones and the paint still looks good with out any chips. The big foots i believe are about $110per 4. although they don't look as good as GHG but they can take a beating. I have had mine for several years and they still look good after they have been thrown in and out of the truck. In my opinion i would get the big foots because they will last and you don't have to pamper them and you wont be disappointed.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
danauria said:
heard ghg has bad paint, want to stay away from them. what is a good price for the big foot
Well if you think GHG paint is bad.....I would stay away from Flams twice as far.
I use slotted bags for my GHG...and are more realistic....but our BF decoys do take a beating....day in and day out.

·
Registered
2,569 Posts
waterfowler9 said:
GHG full bodies would be the more expensive out of them all, and i don't think the paint issue applies with the goose decoys as much. I have hunted over the ghg full body motion stake ones and the paint still looks good with out any chips. The big foots i believe are about $110per 4. although they don't look as good as GHG but they can take a beating. I have had mine for several years and they still look good after they have been thrown in and out of the truck. In my opinion i would get the big foots because they will last and you don't have to pamper them and you wont be disappointed.
Very good advice. :thumbsup:

·
3,310 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts