Check the Link, or was that the Joke? :help:

·
Registered
4,774 Posts
same here

·
Registered
380 Posts
I don't know were Pigger Is, I do know, he posted this same thing on another Site and it did the same thing!

Some folks got the Joke, Some got what I got and others Got something like Snafu got!

Don't know what is wrong with the link.......I Know Pigger and I know, he Would not post something like a Death Toll of an Earth Quake and think it was Funny!

Something is wrong with the Link! That is why I posted my Responce like I did....was being a Heckler to Pigger, because his Link wasn't working here like on the Other Site!

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Just so everybody knows. I was not blasting Pigger of posting that link about the quake. I know that was never his intentions (of humor). I was just saying that was the first thing I saw. My comment was about the bad link.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Snafu,

Wasn't saying or even suggesting you were blasting Pigger.......Just throwing out, that there are problems with the Link! Hoping to keep others from thinking Pigster is out to make fun of Disasters!

Chris is a VERY GOOD GUY...... :thumbsup: He would not make fun of others Misfortune!

Weird how Some got the Joke he was linking to and others either got something about a Disaster or like I got a Screen saying can't find Server and what not! I am Personally :laughing: because it is one of them links that either you get it or you Don't :thumbsup:

:salude:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Woody,

I was just covering the bases. I just wanted to make sure nobody thought that I was directing my comment toward him, that is all. It's all cool. I guess I just found it some what ironic. Like if you would click on a link that said "Hot Babe" and it sent you to some pic of a 500 lbs warthog in a bikini. I will be waiting for this to be posted now that I wrote that. I suspect H2O will be the culprit that does this. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
452 Posts
i went on the comcast homepage and did a search for"save the antelope" cause thats what it says in the end of his link, found what i think he was talking about and its hillarious.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Snafu518 said:
I guess I just found it some what ironic. Like if you would click on a link that said "Hot Babe" and it sent you to some pic of a 500 lbs warthog in a bikini. I will be waiting for this to be posted now that I wrote that. I suspect H2O will be the culprit that does this. :mrgreen:
:laughing:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.