Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

· Registered
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:pissed: :pissed: :pissed: I don't get it. How does anything fluctuate like gas prices do. I just filled up my tank for 1.89 a gallon and heard people saying that by tomorrow morning it will be 2.15 a gallon. HOW? I don't get it.

Just wandering what everyone else is paying for gas these days. I can hardly afford to drive anywhere anymore. :pissed: :pissed: :pissed:

· Registered
452 Posts
$2.00 :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: :pissed: for regular

· Registered
2,760 Posts
Try 92.9C per liter or $3.72 approx for a US gal. that realy sucks especially if you drive a full size gas guzzlin Truck or SUV.

Keep shooting, your bound to hit something.

· Registered
1,896 Posts
Yall all said enough for me im not even commenting on this one. Except of course just to comment to tell you that im not commenting on the gas :mrgreen:

Im just glad in a way the good old county pays for most of my travels :thumbsup:

· Registered
4,265 Posts
I don't about you guys, but I'm already rat holling gas money for next hunting season. My wife still P/O over what I spent on gas last year. So lets keep this on the down low.

· Registered
2,760 Posts
The price of beer here is between 17$ and 20$ per doz. so it aint cheep neither, but it tastes better than gas. :laughing: :laughing:

Keep takin those shooting lessons, I think they're helping cause your starting to get some tail feathers.

· Registered
452 Posts
sc wrote:
Im just glad in a way the good old county pays for most of my travels
you deserve it being an LEO.

· Registered
2,318 Posts
we are at $1.91 regular unleaded. which is steep for this area. the high-end stuff is about $2.11.

i wish i could find one of those ethanol dealers around here. my tahoe will use either one. i just can't find a station at sells the stuff...:pissed:

· Registered
175 Posts
If you can believe it Diesel went down here to 2.58 yesterday. Good Grief.

Its funny though. People started buying Diesels here because the price was so good on fuel. Now it is about .50 more a gallon than gas.

:laughing:

C Dubb

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.