Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO! has very many of you been succesful so far this early goose and teal season? so far ive only taken 7 geese and missed 3 teal here in northern indiana. opening day was pitiful due to the fog and rain. Hopefully before it goes out i will get a good shoot.

G

·
brice hensley said:
HELLO! has very many of you been succesful so far this early goose and teal season? so far ive only taken 7 geese and missed 3 teal here in northern indiana. opening day was pitiful due to the fog and rain. Hopefully before it goes out i will get a good shoot.
today was the last day of teal season for us here in central illinois.we did or best last sunday and monday,total 14 teal and 1 goose.had a lot of woodies,pintail,shovelers,and a few mallards work us,it looks like its going to be a good year.happy hunting.....

G

·
I have inlaws in Illinois I am visiting in Oct and Nov. I need to get away and find a good place to Hunt for the Oct 23 opener. Any Suggestions?

G

·
Ohio Guest said:
I have inlaws in Illinois I am visiting in Oct and Nov. I need to get away and find a good place to Hunt for the Oct 23 opener. Any Suggestions?
depends on where your at.there are some great lakes in southern illinois,theres the illinois river,and the old mississippi,which i hunt.

G

·
In Green Bay, WI, the teal and geese are on the move. Open water hunting last weekend had alot of green and blue wing teal along w/ several geese in the bag.

Shooting has been consistent throughout the day w/ a slight tapper off after morning.

Looking from the blind out into the bay, teal are flying all day in there tight compact formations.

Good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts