Duck Hunting Forum banner
18921 - 18940 of 18958 Posts

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Wait, Michigan HAS a dove season? I thought they didn't, that was why the snicker. Thought the city folk didn't want them shot

You are correct, although there’s not too much around these parts for doves anyway…. Or teal for that matter so the early teal season means very little to me … unfortunately it seems like the geese aren’t around yet either so I’m just planning for youth deer on Saturday with my oldest girl…. Trailcam action really picked up today so that was nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
742 Posts
This is now officially out of hand.

Pumpkin spice is being added into the dictionary

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
This is now officially out of hand.

Pumpkin spice is being added into the dictionary

I haven’t had one of those pumpkin spice donuts from holiday in 4 years…..I’m due for one

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18,926 ·
Shot sporting clays today over in Hugo. Somehow managed 38 out of 50. Best on our team some how. If I can shoot half that at birds this fall I'll be a happy boy.

It was for an event for the wsc. The winning team hit 200 out of 250 (teams of 5). They averaged 4 out of 5 in sporting clays. That's nuts. Our team got something around 130ish

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Shot sporting clays today over in Hugo. Somehow managed 38 out of 50. Best on our team some how. If I can shoot half that at birds this fall I'll be a happy boy.

It was for an event for the wsc. The winning team hit 200 out of 250 (teams of 5). They averaged 4 out of 5 in sporting clays. That's nuts. Our team got something around 130ish
That's pretty phenomenal for sporting clays.

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
I can quit anytime, I don’t have a problem....

Except a slightly mad wife.

Son if you were wondering the “but honey the price was to good to pass up” only works one way.

200 bucks for 3 dozen and two sets of blind door decoys!

·
Registered
714 Posts
I can quit anytime, I don’t have a problem....

Except a slightly mad wife.

Son if you were wondering the “but honey the price was to good to pass up” only works one way.

200 bucks for 3 dozen and two sets of blind door decoys!

X thats cheap when you start thinking about daycare cost at 1200$ a month per kid… thats what i tell the wife - it works.

·
Registered
983 Posts
I went through and organized my mess of decoys last week. Told my buddy that I’m done buying decoys. We have enough to hunt on our own, and we could add on to other folks spreads. I wouldn’t mind another dozen or 2 of gadwall though. DOH!

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Just rooting through decoys to prep for youth/ military weekend tomorrow and realized I need a pack of ringnecks, widgeon and pintails

·
Registered
9,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18,939 ·
Sat in a tree for a bit this morning. Well, waited for the lightning to leave, then sat in a tree. Watched 5 does in the yard then I came back in before it stormed again at 8.

Nap time while kiddo is sleeping then out to the shop to get the boat in duck mode

18921 - 18940 of 18958 Posts