Duck Hunting Forum banner
18941 - 18958 of 18958 Posts

·
Registered
7,841 Posts
Nothing more sad than driving by boat that is in full duck mode knowing damn well that it hasn’t moved an inch in 2 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Heck I haven’t even gotten the canoe ready! Probably end up doing that Saturday afternoon after hunting and pulling the ski boat.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Could have easily shot my limit of wood ducks in the first 10 min if I wanted to swat them off the water. Second I kicked them up they would vanish and blend into the cattail background. First bird I shot this morning I wasn't even sure if I hit it. What a dark and gloomy morning.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Anyone have seat covers on leather seats with heated/cooled seats? I’m upgrading my personal truck, turning current truck into my work truck. I’m in construction and don’t want my guys getting glue and such on the seats. Also want to use the heat/cool option. I’ve had marathon covers in previous trucks and like the protection. Thoughts?

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
I’d agree, we don’t have covers on the wife’s seats since the dog isn’t allowed in there. The heat would be fine but the cooled might be an issue if you want to take advantage of that air flow

18941 - 18958 of 18958 Posts