Duck Hunting Forum banner
18981 - 19000 of 19017 Posts

· Registered
9,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18,982 ·
Being in parchment paper, I misread it as "round steak", which would be weird to just be under the tree, but I didn't give it much thought. Turns out it was for me. My uncle found a rub from my buck and cut it out. So now I get a little fun extra to add into the mount

Attachments

· Registered
7,902 Posts
I get to be on a metal snow covered roof tomorrow trying to figure out how to get broken tree tops removed from the rest of the tree without breaking itself or a window.

Thinking maybe some slugs and a shotgun?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
754 Posts
Cut small lengths starting at the roof. Each cut will let it swing closer to vertical but if you keep each piece short it won’t be able to get a lot of momentum when it moves. Good luck

· Registered
7,902 Posts
Problem is there is about 5’ of roof I can reach from and than nothing.

See what the morning brings.

Now it is a glass of whiskey and filling buckets with snow melt for the toilets.

· Registered
7,902 Posts
Well we did about 55 hours of practice for when the Russians come.

Found some holes in the system. Found some people who need to find some more value(I’m looking at you oldest kid who doesn’t shoot or load mags).

Melting snow for water takes way to long. And of course a propane regulator fails at the right time limiting you to hours walking from stove top to snow bank.

Some people need can’t go very long without showers.

But I feel we are mostly ready to take on the commies.

18981 - 19000 of 19017 Posts