Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my first time on this website. Can anybody give me any information on the Geneva Swamps? We were there in mid-November and the swamp was empty. Some friends went there Monday (12/13) afternoon, after having a goose blind, and didn't get any action. We've had very poor action the past few years after all of the locals are gone. Do flight birds use this area anymore? The swamps used to be great anytime but we have not had any luck, other than the October opener, for several years now. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mark - thanks for the reply. I was mainly trying to get information on flight birds heading south. We have not had any luck at Geneva for several years now once we get into November and December. I was just trying to find out if others had the same experience there and, if so, any thoughts why that area is not being used as much any more by flight birds.

We were planning on going in that area tomorrow but my father's friend had a blind on Monday at Erie and didn't fire a shot. Another friend of his told him that as of last Friday (12/17), there weren't many ducks at Lake Arthur. It is as if there aren't any ducks in Western PA!!!!

Any thoughts?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.