Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
It's fancy web based e-mail from Google. Nice idea but most usefull for offices or business people since it a searchable base for old messages and shows coralating mails together, blah blah blah!

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Ok I'll bite for more info.

Does it cost you $ per month-if not, then how about spam?

Can you use Outllok or Outlook Express to automatically fetch your emails from there, or must you log in to get to the emails?

·
Premium Member
3,310 Posts
98, Explain how its more usefull for the average bloke. I just can't figure out why I might need one for home. Now, if my office gave me one that worked with outlook for work I might be estatic. But I just don't care too much for searching old messages and that stuff. Once they are a month ot more old I just delete them on the personal side.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Yes, you can use it for pop3 access. (outlook, outlook express)

I have NEVER got a piece of spam in that account, they DO not sell your address.

You basically get 1000mb of space, and they use the google search engine so you can find anything in your email. It is totally free. NO charge whatsoever. You have to be referred to get an account, than they hand you so many invites randomly. I use it a ton so I have over 50 invites. Usually you get like 5-10 invites a month.

Let me know if you guys want to try one out. Its awesome, you can leave the page open, similar to hotmail, but the page never expires or logs you out. You can leave it open for 5 days and you can just keep getting your mail. You don't have to keep logging in.

Mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.