Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm taking my 1st trip there in a couple weeks and could always use more tips and or info anyone would be kind enough to share. Were staying in Steele, so we will be going from that area. Thanks in advance!!!!!!! :salude:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey chris, can you give some more details on that Lone Steer Motel. That IS where were I booked our motel--Now I'm worried. Can you elaborate on your post as to why you disagree, cause I sure dont want to support someone who we shouldnt support ( if Ya know what I mean) Send me a PM.............Thanks OTDRSMN :salude: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yea, Im pretty pumped for my trip there--cant wait to see what its all about!! From the reports that i've been reading, they're doin pretty well so far. :salude:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Guys, for all the reports, I was just curious what we'll be lookin at! I'm pretty sure that even if its a bad day in Nodak, it will be way better than a half decent day in PA. we just dont get the birds you do!! C-Yunz-round :thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.