Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
My complaint is the coke can tin Browing uses. After owning a BGH 3.5 and a BG SC for two years they looked like they had been thru WWIII.
Especially the SC model which was seeing 400 to 500 rounds a week just in practice.
The back of the ejection port's were beat to living heck with a ridge(with lines) and the tin was actually starting to fold back.
Also even in great condition, they have a very low re-sale value on the scondary market.

Edit,
I said they had lost my business for good, which is not true. If they would simply use a tougher aluminum/alloy on the receiever.

·
Registered
46 Posts
duckvader said:
BLKLABMAN............seems you do alot of shooting, what shotgun are you considering? Did you have any mechanical problems with your BGH?

Just wondering

-duckvader
I have gone to a SuperSport for SC.
In credit of the BGH while the receiver was folding in front of my eyes, I never once had any problems out of it. Make it out of tougher aluminum/alloy(such as what is used by Beretta) and I would happily go back.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.