Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has any reloader noticed a diff in velocity with the GM with the slick plastic hull vs the ribbed plastic. I have a bout 100 of these hulls. They appear to be stiffer. Thanks, Ned S

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
r-n-tms said:
I hope Ms. Dona is doing fine. I am sorry you look like a Arky :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Dona is doing fine now. We didn't get home until 7P. They blocked the nerve from the spine to the shoulder so she is in no pain, but wait 24 hrs when the block wears off. She will start pain pills in about 20 hrs. We have a cold pack that is running 55F. It's cold water from a small ice chest with ice and water in it. The temp is constrolled by pump flow. I think it's at 55F now. They say this is the ideal temp for healing. The only problem is I have to charge it with ice every 2 hrs for 48 hrs. "Kinda" like getting up early many times in a nite to go water fowling hunting. Ned S :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:

·
Registered
8,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Jonmac just called me and reminded me he had done the GM check back in '05 for me and resent the data. Using a load identical to Lightning Steel recipe 1 he got 1626 fps and 8400 psi with the ribbed GM and 1683 fps and 9700 psi with smooth GM. Thanks John. Ned S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.