Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at Cabelas in Kansas City Kansas, and picked up a pair of those fancy sealskin gloves for $20. Also had gortex gloves for $20. WIsh I had more money to buy those gloves with. THe sealskin gloves are awesome.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I was at a local sporting goods store yesterday. They had many decoys for 30 to 40 % off They had Avery "hot buy" decoy bags for $7 norm price is $13. I picked up 3 bags. 1 for me, a the other 2 for my local conservation chapter for banquets.

Word to the wise---buy your waterfowl stuff at the end of the season (my duck season just ended) and Save 20 to 40% off of retail prices, that is what I have done for years now. Stock up now on decoys and the such for next year :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My sealskinz have been on several hunts matter of fact I used them this morning. They don't keep the hands warm, but I bought them to be waterproof when putting out decoys then I switch to the ducksunlimited insulated gloves.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
my sealskinz gloves leaked in short order too. if you wanna keep your hands warm and dry while setting dekes wingset.com has some awesome gloves only 26.50. on my second season with them now i think they will last a long time. best decoy setting gloves ive ever had . the sportinggoods store here stocks everything year around. so rarely is there a sale.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Check out Hodgmans's outlet store on their website (ahh, Hodgman.com?). They have W.W. II camo neoprene gloves on sale for under $5.00 :smile: - but there's a $30.00 order limit. :thumbsdown:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.