Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Look in Cabelas or bass pro for good decoys. Carrylites aren't that bad. I have had some problems with Flambeaus ($20 dozen, paint came off in the box. sent me another dozen with the same results). Bond decoys are okay, but need repainted after on season. Go g&h, $60 a dozen and they are the best decoys around (in my opinion). Check ebay, you can get some great deals there.

·
Registered
696 Posts
flambeaus are good quality, a little of the paint does come off in the box, one of these days, im gonna get some g&h, or i might just buy more flambeaus, but they are just fine, and you can get them the cheapest at www.mackspw.com

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
If I where you I'd go with the GHG duck decoys. They're very enexpensive and look awsome :shock: . I own 2 1/2 doz of em` and LOVE them to peices. Here's a link to there sight. Let me know what you think.

www.greenheadgear.com

Mallyard

·
Registered
47 Posts
if you also have some time on your hands..... lol like I do during the off season you can flock some.

·
Registered
151 Posts
GHG has great dekes. They have the HoT Buys and they have the lifesize series. They range from 25$ to 50$. As 4 GEs carrylite and herters are the only ones until GHG comes out with them.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have had a doz. carrylite greenheads for 2 seasons now. They are great for walk in hunts.

·
Registered
450 Posts
herters has golden eyes in reg and mag. $75 and $85 a doz. i like em. carry lite has em for $50. check cabelas.

had

·
Registered
135 Posts
My G&H's are hard and all cracked around the back of the keel. Personally I think they are over priced

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I have to admit I will be going with GHG this season. I just bought a house and am getting married this spring so I don't have super deep pockets this season. I have heard good things about this years GHG products. Avery has come out with some super cool things this season. The only thing I don't like is that they are not made in the USA.....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts