Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
it seems kinda fishy to me too. A swap would interest me, but to pay...?There are plenty of guides that can lead me to duck or pheasant for fairly cheap. Why don't you suggest some kinda swap and I myself would be willing to entertain the idea.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I can swap some time doing carpentry work when I come out to hunt. One day of my work for one day of hunting? Or if you are in need of something in particular that you would use the money on, let me know. I would rather you come hunt with me and then I'll come hunt with you, but we can talk about it.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
The above constituted free advertising for personal gain which is not allowed on this forum or anywhere on DHC. It was NOT at all in the spirit of trading your hunting where you live with that of the others members hunt where he lives.

This topic will be locked if somebody decides to continue to disrespect our rules for personal financial gain! :thumbsdown:

Admin2 :pissed:

·
Registered
984 Posts
would trade a good Central Minnesota deer hunt for a GOOD pheasant or duck hunt in SD....

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.