Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 5 dozen goose decoy shells for sale.I have to make sure what brand they are.The are the one's where the heads swivel to give different looks.I am looking for 375 for all 5 dozen,plus shipping.They are very sturdy and only used spairingly 1 season,email me if interested
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
RR there are at least 5 brands that have swivel heads with different head styles. Try to find out which you have using a Cabelas Waterfowlers catalogue as there are pics in it of the more popular brands. You'll get a better response when you list the brand name. Also which species are you selling? Are they standard size or mags or super mags? If not sure, give the measurements.

I hope this helps. :thumbsup:

Admin2

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry bout that,Had 4 teeth cut-out and was layed up for awhile,We think there Flambeau's,He's checking should be able to email pics today.There is 5 dozen of them,The heads of course come off,and adjust the way they swivel at the head,Pretty sure you can 360' turn the head,This is how to adjust what look your lookin for.They are pretty thick,not flimsy.I used some shells that were very flimsy at Middlecreek this year.
The heads have like a key,that goes down the shell hole and turns,They are not round(Bottom of heads).I looked in the Cabellas book and couln't find them(Master Catalog).He said they were purchased out west.They are all pastic and not paper mache,They are standard size.I will be able to provide pics sometime this afternoon.Please post if you thinkyou know what type they are.i will also try to put a picture of them up when I get them,anyother questions or if you want to contact me email me at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.