Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Well I am a big G&H fan--but not of their floaters. They redid them a year ago--a dn they do NOT look right on the back--there is humpback. Anyway-I switched to Bigfoot floaters several years ago--they are damned tough-tougher then G&H beleive it or not. The problem was G&H had a thin brittle plastic for their heads--I always snapped off 1 or 2 each season. Bigfoot heads are much more durable-none broken in 3 years of use. and the paint is holding up great.

As for Avery, it sounds like a repeat from the previous 2 years.... paint problems :thumbsdown: Yes they are cheap in price---but this continuing paint adhesion problem is ridiculous :pissed: I WAS going to buy some since they said "all fixed" ya right..... Their profit margins are unbelievable... the Chinese workers are paid 32 cents per hour on average for manufacturing jobs where as US workers are paid $16 per hour. Ya think they are making any $ ? And STILL they can not get the paint to stick!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.