Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been seein a few more canadas flyin... surely theyre not movin yet..??? maybe just the natives are gettin restless.... gets my hopes up though specially with the cooler weather.... hehehe

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have to agree, I work at cessna aircraft and have noticed the flocks double in numbers in the past three weeks on our ponds on the co. property. They could be new birds or resident looking for new food.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
On my way to ER clinicals I noticed several large groups of geese in places they weren't before. I think we may have got some new birds cause I have seen twice as many birds. I saw few early in the week and now there seem to be a few on many ponds.

·
Registered
961 Posts
yeah there have to be some new birds around infact out driving around last weekend i saw a flock of about 100 whitefrounts about telephone height... haven't wanted a shotgun in my hands like that seice last season ...(when you are puting out deks or up out of your bline peeing)lol

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heck man...ya got it all wrng......if the birds is a flyin and the huntin is good.....nooooooooooooo either pee ur pants...or piss in the blind... LOL....

·
Premium Member
873 Posts
:toofunny: piss in your blind :toofunny: you guys have it all wrong.... thats why you take a coffe mug with spillproof lid out to the fields : you drink its contents, then refil it :laughing:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts