Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started duck hunting this year and went out this weekend, yesterday, and today. We switched to a new spot yesterday and ducks started coming in like crazy, but none came in close enough to get a shot off. We did get some to circle twice thuogh. Today we moved to a spot across the pond/swamp from where we were yesterday and shortly after we got set-up and settled, three wood ducks landed right in our decoys. I managed to get a shot at a hen. A few mallards circled us today as well, but not in the numbers they did yesterday. I'm starting to think that I could get used to getting up at 3:45AM almost every morning for the rest of the season.

·
Registered
142 Posts
well i hate to give you the bad news ..................your hooked , aint it cool , people who dont hunt fowel dont understand the draw ................................way cool for you , keep us posted on the rest of your season , i still have 10 days to wait ............ :thumbsup: jmike

·
Registered
17,699 Posts
3.5 years later and 1047 posts, ya, he's hooked I think

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.