Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Can you get behind the ducks and chase them south on opening day for me ? :laughing:

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'll keep my fingers crossed. Next year i just might have to make a trip to south or north dakota. watched a film the other day on dry land hunting ducks. WOW they had the ducks on that south dakota hunt.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
I have a feeling your password is off. I think it is case sensitive too. When your name and password are not accepted, I think there is a link, click it to have your password emailed to you. Try that, as it'll reset a new password and it'll sent to you. And then you can go into your profile and set it to name that you want it to be.

·
Registered
4,741 Posts
how do we get avatars, and make polls

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
If you go into your profile you can put in an avatar towards the bottom. Remeber the picture has to be the right size, for the life of me I can't remember that size but if you've got the wrong one it'll tell you. I think the limit is about 6k. Choose an appropriate picture that suits your fancy. As far as creating a poll is concerned, when you put up a new post (not a reply to another) you can select poll options at the bottom of the page.
and one more thing.... :welcome:

G

·
i have been having lots of trouble logging in....the site will not recognize my password. i am now in my third new password and the site will not recognize any of the 3........bummer...i am even having trouble getting this to go...i had to change my user name from vacuum6 to vacuum5

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Kiwi,
I think it may be becuase it is a bmp image. try it is a jpg. I know to upload pics to our photo gallery here, bit imgs will not load up. If still having troubles, PM Admin.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts