Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just want to thank any of the guy's that might be on here that had a booth at the deer,turkey,and waterfowl expo this past weekend at Indy. Also I'd like to THANK Hoosierhunter for the call and helping me finally get the squall out of my call the way I need to. Hoosier you are a first class guy. Thanks so much for the help. I wish that there might not have been so many people there on sat. but that is might falt I could have gone on a different day. The show just keeps getting better every yr. If any of you have never gone take the chance and go. There is more to do there any show I've been to....

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hoosierhunter don't know anything about calls :wink: . Glad you had a good time and I agree, it's getting better. With the talk of three regionals next year it will be a show that you can't miss.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I'm glad I could help!! :thumbsup: That call was my baby!! :biggrin: I'll have to get another one in and get it tuned up like I want it! :thumbsup: I look forward to next year's show!

We had a great time at the show and it was very profitable for us for getting the word out and making new connections! Also good for networking with other vendors, etc.!! So here are some photos from the weekend! ;D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.