Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased 2 dozen GHG dekes, 12 life size and 12 slightly smaller ones for variety. I've had everything land in my spread, mallards, teal, pins, and bufflehead. I love these things, best dekes i have ever bought! anyone else have any thoughts or opinions on these?

PAUL

·
Registered
25 Posts
F-Ing Love them Man! I hunted alst weekend over here on Hood Canal and my bro Ryo and myself shot 9 Widgeon before 11:00 from a fast grass blind and not a single shot was over 30 yards! They have ben good to us in other instances as well. Can't wait to try out the diver versions. We shoot the crap out of the divers on the Salt as well Alot of fun and limits are the norm not the exception.

:umm:

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
they look so real....like honestly they look real. i set the out in my yard the other day and my dad didnt know i bought them and he was freaking out because we had ducks in the yard....there the best ive used.

·
Registered
25 Posts
NO........ "Real" Looking is the Green Head Gear Widgeon that got "Almost" raped by a live Duck in front of my blind. Wish I had a videocamera on me at the time. I think GHG decoys look better but I also think G & H decoys float better or more naturally on the water. Just My opinion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.