Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive got a dozen ghg Full body goose decoys for sale or trade, 6 feeders and 6 "actives". These dec's are only about a month old and some have not even been out on the field yet, however there is one head that is strippeed out and needs to be replaced or glued on. I am selling thees because I have decided to stick to Big Foots. Am asking $180 and you pay shipping, thats almost $100 off of new price. Open to trades, possibly big foots? Let me know what you have, if they dont go soon I will be puting them on e-bay.

Will

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Will you take $140 shipped for 6 feeders? If so I might be tempted.... I live in central kansas my zip is 67460 if that will help to figure shipping costs... Thanks.

Mallyard

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have not heard back from Mallyard so for now the original price for the full dozen applies, If I cant get that for them I will keep them, they are an awesome decoy.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
I'm sorry, I thought it over and I think I'll wait till I get some christmas money before I buy some. But I appriciate your great offer. I was VERY tempted. :toofunny:

Mallyard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.