Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
WOW.....that sounds like fun. Going to buy my ticket tonight.......are ya'll offering any group discounts? I've heard the ad on the radio for a while now.

"Earlybird ticket".....what's that? Is it cheaper, or do you get something out of it?

Hope to meet some of you guys, I'm pretty new to duckhunting and would like to meet some new hunting buddies....... :salude: :cool:

·
Registered
108 Posts
:laughing: Hey BW44 you and Mallard Mangler are more than welcome to come, I'm on the comitee, I'll be wearing the "Jager" hat with the Delta wasterfowl on it, just come and introduce yourselves and I'll take care of ya'll..

This year we're giving away over 30 guns, hunting trips, prices and duck hunting gear, the Early bird ticket is to qualify for the "Super Black Eagle" shotgun :thumbsup:

anyone else is more than welcome to join in, we have group and couple discounts and lots of giveaways :getdown:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.