Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone Ever heard of JS Guide Service in the Harrisburg area?

Were are they located and what all do they guide for?

I was told about this guide service and NEVER Heard of them and I am from the Harrisburg area.

All the person could tell me was he was thinking of booking a Duck and Goose hunt with them, wasn't sure of the location, just knew they were in Harrisburg.

If it was me and I was planning of booking a hunt with a Guide Service, I'd be doing some research and not just booking because someone told me about it!

·
Registered
315 Posts
I know of a guy named Jim that I hunted snows with down around middle creek last season. A friend of mine booked the hunt but it could be the same guy. There is another jim I have heard of named Jim Plowman in the harrisburg area but I know nothing about him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I hunted with these guys 2 years ago. Good guys had fun, but they are not the most professional guides around. We got stuck in the mud and kicked out of a field we were not supposed to be in.

One great thing about these guys is, they the will give you a free hunt if you don't get any shooting in. I went three times for the price of one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.