Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
:eek: :eek: :eek: wow, that was crazy when they picked up the rifle and the kids said "put it down"

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
frazier2209 said:
so was the gunshot real? cause it wasn't very loud!
I would say so, gunshots are not usually that loud most of the time when recorded on a home video camera unless your real close.

What an idiot, he need to take that shirt off b/c he does not deserve to say he is a cop after that mistake, accident whatever he called it.

·
Registered
30 Posts
WOW, Unbelievable what a Moron, he hit that trigger twice right? One dry fire,I wonder if he will get charged for careless use of a firearm, he should not be handling guns give him a broom and dustpan, :hammering:

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
i hate stupid people like this. what a shame this moron represents any type of law enforcement.

funny thing is, you could tell in the 1st 20 seconds of the video that he is a bullsh...er. a glock 40? glock doesn't make a "40". they make several models in .40 caliber but none are called the model "40". i was just waiting on him to refer to the magazine as a "clip". that one always makes me laugh. on top of that ignorance, with the safety system glock uses on their pistols he had to be fingering that trigger pretty good to get it to go off like that. his finger should have NEVER been inside that trigger guard in that environment. my wife brought that to my attention, even she knows that is "No,No" number 1. anyway, it just goes to show how stupid some people really are.

·
Registered
450 Posts
shrpshtr wrote:
on top of that ignorance, with the safety system glock uses on their pistols he had to be fingering that trigger pretty good to get it to go off like that. his finger should have NEVER been inside that trigger guard in that environment.
thats right. the glock does not have a "hair trigger" they have a pretty heavy pull. i had one its not bad but its not like a single action. so he must have been trying to dry fire it. he just looked like he was "playing" with a gun in a classroom. i thought i could here him say he was hit. the slide probably got him good to.

·
Registered
622 Posts
I would like to know what kind of a respectable PD would let someone like that in. That idiot obviously has no idea what he is doing. I have a Glock .40 myself and I agree with the rest of you, you can't just "accidentally" pull the trigger and they won't fire unless the trigger is pulled in earnest. I am just appalled by this, and there aren't enough words to portray that. That is the exact wrong way to teach kids or anyone to respect and know firearms.:pissed:

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
IF he was using a blank and trying to make a point, it would have been a good lesson IMO of how easy it to have an accident as that is what he was trying to teach. BUT I think it was unplanned and he was limping, so I think the fool shot himself.

·
Registered
450 Posts
that possibility has crossed my mind.

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
I know I'm no expert on the topic of hand guns but I would have thought he would have checked the chamber after removing the mag. When teaching gun safety you don't use a loaded gun even if you are a law enforcement officer. And weather its a hand gun or a long gun you always treat it as though it is loaded. What a morron. Luckily no one was hurt.

·
Registered
883 Posts
You know,..........well I don't even know what to say! I actually had a smile on my face. Really all you can do is laugh at the dumb ass! Does anybody know what city he supposably worked for? Why would you actually take out a REAL weapon, like the Glock, out of your holster in a packed "classroom". That's what training weapons are for. I've been in MANY classrooms and I have never even thought of unholstering my Glock for the curious to see. It's natural that they want to see it and look at it, but you just don't do it.
:eek:

·
Registered
883 Posts
Someone earlier mentioned the slide hitting this moran, I'm not sure if the slide would of hurt that bad, sure as heck not as bad as the round in the foot or thigh. The slide isn't "that" strong when it goes back. Our tactical instuctor demonstrated that if you grab hold of the weapon on top of the slide, when fired, the slide can be kept from chambering the next round. It's good to know that when in a hand to hand dance, the first round CAN be fired, but you CAN keep the gun from chambering another round during the fight. Not that you ever plan of getting into that type of sitiuation, but it's food for thought.
:salude:

·
Registered
450 Posts
but it's food for thought
yes it is! i just figured it would, not knowing if it would or not. when i got my concealed license there was a older couple that bought a pair of small autos for concealed carry and when we were done qualifying on the range they had both cut thier hands all up from the slide. the guns were small .25's or something i couldn't tell i really didn't want to look. the lady didn't make it and the man literally had blood dripping from his hands. i'm not sure if the guy passed or not, it was kinda sad.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Ya that sounds kinda bad. Sounds like someone convinced these folks to buy something that they did not need, also sounds like no one taught them proper hand placement. Small .22's and .25 autos are good for only thing, rolling around on the ground and gut shooting someone. A panicked, scared, hurt person would have a hard time hitting anything out to about 2-3 yards with a belly gun. Get a 38, 380 or small 9 mm. The markets full of them. A had a Raven Arms .25 auto that I carried for a VERY short while before being sold to a female officer to put in her purse. What a piece of JUNK! I would of rather had nothing than depend on that expensive paper weight.
:salude:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
That was definitely made by an ant-gunners group.

BUT if it wasnt, if that dipshi* could get a job as a cop, then there might even be hope for me!! :hammering:

-Stouff

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.