Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
i don't hunt up there but my buddy Wade Walling is hunting up there with Rob sprow (Big goose hunting Guide) this weekend... thers also a big goose calling contest up there this weekend i hear. Hope my buddy wins again.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Rob Sprow with Ultimate Waterfowlers, is definitely the way to go. The goose hunting in this area has picked up in the last number of years, and although it has been a little slow it is about to get fired up soon. If anyone wants more information I would be glad to give it to you. Rob is also opening a Pheasant club and sporting clays range in Lake Geneva Wisconsin

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yeah, weve had a bad year up hear so far, hopefully it will pick up pretty soon. By the looks of the amount of birds flyin around here in milwaukee it will. since im in college i cant hunt all i want, but i have seen some neck collars flyin around

·
Registered
5 Posts
I hunted with Rob this year for early season goose. We had good time although we didn't see any birds. He runs a good outfit and I will book a hunt with him again, just not in Sept.
-John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.