Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome aboard Tyler. Glad to see someone else on here. How's the hunting along the Scioto south of Columbus? The last couple of years, it's been getting crowded and lacking birds around here.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hello there hunters . Any of you guys hear about a place called
Walpole Island , Ontario , Canada ??? I see alot of hunters from Ohio over this way ...anywho maybe talk with ya guys later

·
Registered
10 Posts
Looking forward to the Ohio season - the early one was HOT.... to bad it was not in regards to shooting geese though. Lots of big flocks geese and ducks. Should be a good year.

Steve :thumbsup:

·
Registered
64 Posts
we have a bunch of canadas up here in nw ohio with a lot of ducks. the geese are alot smarter but now were in a different field and have had our limit the past three days.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good to see someone from Bowling Green! I lived there for 8 years and return frequently. (to visit the inlaws in Grand Rapids) The only problem is that my friends there are fair weather hunters. The last 2 times I have been there they cancelled our hunt. You can't shoot them from the couch!
Hows it looking up there? Everything is froze over here and the fields have about 15 inches of snow on them. All work and no play!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts