Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everyone have a jolly green time. I am now off work for the night and am off tomorrow, so I am on my way to get piss drunk on Guiness, Killian's and Irish Whiskey. Please take this into consideration if there are any wacky posts later on tonight. :salude: :getdown: :yes: :getdown: :salude:

·
Registered
622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't worry, I'm home now and enjoying a Killian's as I type. I had a more than willing 17yo to drive, so I was good to go. :salude: Thanks for the concern though. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Me Irish side says "thanks, lads." Erin go brach! Me Scottish side wonders why there's nothin' like this for St. Andrew's Day (Nov. 30th). Imagine that - everybody drinkin' & wearin' plaid! :salude: :toofunny:

Proud to be Scots/Irish! Clan Cumming rules! :thumbsup: :laughing:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
Mark McCummins said:
Imagine that - everybody drinkin' & wearin' plaid!
sounds like the '70s all over again. :laughing:

i love st pattys day..we used to party our butts off. and then, best thing happened at midnight. THE 18th OF MARCH...my B-day...he he. the party just kept of rolling right through the next day.

thank god i don't do THAT anymore. instead, i sat around last night and watch "The Increadibles" with my wife and kid

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Swamp Puppy said:
Mark McCummins said:
Imagine that - everybody drinkin' & wearin' plaid!
sounds like the '70s all over again. :laughing:

i love st pattys day..we used to party our butts off. and then, best thing happened at midnight. THE 18th OF MARCH...my B-day...he he. the party just kept of rolling right through the next day.

thank god i don't do THAT anymore. instead, i sat around last night and watch "The Increadibles" with my wife and kid
Sounds like a Happy Birthday is in order! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,947 Posts
he he...yeah. i don't make too much of a deal out of it anymore. spending the day watching my 2mo old son....and then this weekend i get to build a retaining wall out front for the wife's flower garden. let the good times roll. ha ha ha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.