Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just another accident. The dog tonight decided to take off after the cat and the next thing you know I hear a thud and a whine. Look over and see this. She hit the hitch on my truck while running after the cat full speed. Darn dog is always running into something she doesnt even look she just goes wide open and hope she stops i guess.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
The stupid cat should not be running from the dog. Poor dog...blame the cat. Until all house cats are dead...our dogs cannot truly live free. I hope your pup is OK. She/he looks just like mine... without the dent. (I was sort kidding about the cat thing)

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Hey, SC - how's the poor angel doing? I saw this today - 12/14. Hope she's o.k. She looks like a beauty.

The cat thing? Here's something to ponder. I was deer hunting two weeks ago (Penna's rifle deer season went from 11/29 - 12/11) on a buddy's farm. This young cat that he owns would NOT leave me alone! She crawled into my car; I wasted almost 10 mins trying to get her out. When I came back @ noon for lunch, guess who was waiting? All over my car, in the car again when I got out. Then - back onto the car & onto my neck - my neck! & those claws! 5mins wasted. She tried to follow me out to the meadow (fortunately she stopped after a few yards). The following Saturday, ditto. She was on my neck in the morning. When I got rid of her, I got into the woods, got a button buck. Of course, she was waiting for me when I got back. Snafu may be right. D****d cats. Pests.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
When my choc lab was about 4 months old I would take her to the river and let her swim, she would chase these little bumpers around in the river. Well the older dog was playing keep away, finally the pup got the bumper and was running through this campground, she hit a picknick table and it knocked her out solid. She woke up screaming, I was scared, but she wasn't hurt.....

It was pretty funny..

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
She is healing up fine, they scab if pretty much all gone now. Now we just have to wait and see how much hair comes back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.