Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
bought some hardcore full body mallards that the paint scratched off real easy. bought em toward the end of the season and only used em maybe a dozen times. kept very good care of em and kept them in a slot decoy bag...... anyone else have the same problem with these???

·
Registered
952 Posts
no, mine have been hunted over a hundred times in 2 seasons......still look good as new. i do bag mine in a pillowcase individually. they are hauled to and from the spot though in regular deke bags. i did have some hardcore canadas and specks that the paint literally fell right off when they got wet. hardcore back then took care of me immediately on that issue.

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
really.....may i ask what you did to get it take care of? cause ive emailed them twice about my situation and they have yet to respond after a week... i plan on calling them next week. did they send u new ones or refund you or what? Thanks

·
Registered
28 Posts
I purchased half a dozen hardcore fullbodies 2 seasons ago used them maybe three times before the pait started falling off called the co. called again and again never did get any satisfaction the decoys now sit in a storage shed and piss me off every time i go in hardcore decoys have serious isues and my duck hunting budget will never be deposited in their acount again but good luck getting any response from hardcore

·
Registered
952 Posts
sorry to hear that DC. i talked to hardcore direct when it all went down. that was a few years ago. unfortunately now hardcore is is another ownership transition. i think you'll be lucky to get any help at the moment. they sent me new dekes and i kept the old ones with just a picture sent to them. apparently it was a very widespread deal.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
I have had no problem with mine. I like them but I did a trade with a guy for some GHG full bodies and I really like them.

Hey sandhiller I will take those dirty old messed up HC's off your hands :yes:

I agree that if you don't get any response take your business else ware. sell them and get some GHG's

Ryan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts