Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well on wednesday i was out hunting in burbank and saw a bald eagle watched it fly around overhead for a while thought it was pretty cool to see then about five minuites later saw a hawk about twice the size of the eagle and thought that was even a little cooler pretty eventful day thought it took off but the little basturd was just planning an attack on my decoys it swooped down and grabbed a dedoy lifted it about 2 feet off of the water and dropped it and went for another one and dropped it and started to fly off im not sure if it was me screaming and yelling at the damn bird or my dog hauling water to try and get it but it left after all that i felt pretty confident in my decoys to be able to fool a hawk twice anyways just wondering if anbody else has had this happen

·
Registered
118 Posts
I shot a duck last week and had a golden eagle swoop for it twice, each time, the duck dove. After the golden gave up, a bald eagle swooped and got it. I would have been upset, except it was cool to watch and the ducks were pleantyful that day.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.