Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Fraz, looks like you need some fizz in yer pop. Take a look at some of the other forums and get some ideas from what they have on them. As we we say round here Above all don't panic. Good luck and good huntin. GW

·
Registered
2,752 Posts
Man, my apologies :oops: , I thought that there might be more people huntin in Alabamy than just you. It seems so sad for you to be so alone. :toofunny:

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Well,

Alaska is kinda close to Alabama......

atleast in alphabetical order......

Alabama
Alaska

:laughing:

But dont feel bad fraz..... dont worry, this forum is just about as populated as the AK forum :salude:

Im pullin for ya, We're all in this together!
-Stouff

·
Registered
28 Posts
fraizer i saw that pic u put up on the photo album with the woodies. did you like hunting @ the mallard place youth hunt. im propbably going opening morning with a friend that went there on the youth hunt. he won a muzzleloader there.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah, I remember him. I would normally be huntin Mud Creek come openin day, but this year I will be in Arkansas. May even be hunting w/ some of the guys from Buck Gardner Calls.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live in Auburn right now (in school) but from Montgomery. I am just now really getting into duck hunting, but I love it. I look forward to chatting it up. War Eagle! :smile:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.