Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone in colorado! Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I've been readling this forum for a little while now and wanted to stir up some Colorado chat. I'm a native Coloradoian whos been hunting ducks and geese for about 13 years and the southeastern part of the state. Only a few more months to go and I'm already restless! Well enough about me, I hope to hear from you all this season. One more month till dove season! :getdown:

Remember get hip! your hip number from duck season expired 4/1/05 don't forget to get your 2005-2006 number for ducks/dove!

Matt

· Registered
379 Posts
:welcome: to DHC Matt. Glad to see you posting in the state forum. I got HIP via the DOW website about a week ago. Very painless & much faster than by phone.
I think we're all getting the fever. :salude:

p.s. looks like you spent somet time in the Corps...It's ok, we all make mistakes :laughing:
just a lil' squid humor. :toofunny:

· Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey guys thanks for the welcome. Cast-n-blast I could give you a hard time about being a squid but I'll let that one go :smile:

I do have a lot of respect for the Navy and their outstanding corpsman who get us to where we're going and keep us patched up while we're there!

Do any of you hunt the early Sept. teal season? I thought about trying it depending on how good doves turn out. I have seen blue winged teal around that time of year but it's my understanding its only for areas east of I-25.

Less than 1 month now for the fast movers!!!!

Sorry it's been a fun summer but I'm really ready to hunt now...

Thanks again,
Matt

· Registered
379 Posts
DH7, nice early season bag. I hunt a small farm pond just nw of deer trail & its all gw teal. 0 bw in 3 years of hunting it...+ 1 spoonie... oops! :oops:

· Registered
899 Posts
We were set up right off of a corn field and the corn had not been cut yet. While waiting for the next volley, a hen pheasant buzzed the decoys! She dang near got mistaken for a blue winger. At least she would have been better eating than a spoonie!

· Registered
379 Posts
dukhnter7 said:
At least she would have been better eating than a spoonie!
:eek: What is this...5th bird from the right! :oops: :oops: :oops:
And you thought you made the picture small enough! :yes:
Nice Bag :toofunny:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.