Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I'll let you know before Admin does that this forum is for help with your computer in relation to this forum. For example: How do I post a picture on this forum? Or, How do I bring up the emotions characters on my responses? Etc. The forum you would want to look at is "Duck Recipes", or "The Honey Hole". You're not the first nor will you be the last to use this forum in this manner, so don't feel bad. To answer your question, most divers have a little more "flavor" than your puddle ducks, but if you go to the duck recipes forum you'll probably find a recipe that will make even a Ruddy Duck taste good. I know quite a few guys who won't shoot Buffleheads or Goldeneyes etc. after they have their bird for the wall because they just don't taste good to them, and they are just some of the most beautiful birds, and it seems to be a shame to waste them. On the other hand they sure are fun gunning! Wings cupped' Pete

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.