Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking for any buck shoulder and head capes
i will purchase depending on size and quality
also will buy antlers
i am trying to learn taxidermy and have taken some classes now i just need practice

would appreciate any help any size buck cape would be great would like to find a few nice ones

thanks
randy
[email protected]

· Premium Member
877 Posts
I have A LOT of deer antlers. I have sheds most of which are in great condition and also i have partial skulls, where i have shot the deer and cut off the antlers. What are you looking for. I'd be glad to sell you some, as i have 2 boxes in my basement overflowing with antlers (from deer i shot) plus a shelf full of sheds. and then some... :eek: Send me a pm or reply on this and we might work something out.

P.S. it was actually my dad that shot all but 3 of these skulls (hes hunted a LONG time for deer, and some of them we found after the deer had died.) :thumbsup:

· Premium Member
877 Posts
oh, i almost forgot i have a wide variety of sizes, but mostly they will be over 8 points on the skulls and they were ususally close to being even with their ears on the spread. Pm me with any questions. :thumbsup:

· Registered
2 Posts
hey i am out of wilmington north carolina and am looking to sell some mounts, how many, what size, and what price?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.