Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there i was watching the outdoor network...and a commercial comes on for an outboard motor....

it shows two guys flying along and all of the sudden one of the guys clothes blows off

At that point my sight was damaged. this guy is wearing a banana hammock (i'm glad the setting wasn't two guys heading to the duck blind) and doesn't realize it.....last shot is a full moon tastfully (thank god) blurred out.

anyone else having this same vision problem

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
:laughing: I die laughing everytime I see the commercial. I have been trying to find it to post the commercial b/c most have not seen it i have talked to. The look on the passengers face kills me every time. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,760 Posts
Sounds great !

Keep takin those shooting lessons, I think they're working cause your starting to get some tail feathers.

·
Registered
801 Posts
I saw that the other day. LMAO :mrgreen: It was weird though. One commercial it showed his pink thong thing. Then the next, the thong was blurred out. Then on the next one it was back to normal. It has been the same ever since and never blurred out again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.