Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i need good decoys for cheap but tell me good ones i can save up for and websites i needed help with decoys i came here please help me im surving on my dad's mags

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
Don't know what magnums are. Hotbuys are okay, but mine are losing paint. Flambeaus are worthless. I sprung for G&H and will probably will never need to buy any more duck decoys. They last forever. The hotbuys are probably a good cheap decoy, but if you don't want to have to buy new ones every year or every other year go G&H. I cannot speak for other avery decoys since I do not own them.

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
I have some old flambeau magnums that are in great condition after 12 years. I am not sure if the guy was asking about avery decoys? They don't make a "Magnum" Decoy. (lifesize and oversize)

If you are asking about size, I would definately say the magnums are worth the money, I am trying to get a bunch of super magnums together.

Mike

·
Registered
57 Posts
G&H decoys are ****ty they cost too much and weigh too much go with carylite standard decoys they got excellent movement in just a little wind and you can pack 6 dozen on your back compared to 2 doz G&H stay from flambeau and greenhead gear unless you like to paint

·
Registered
151 Posts
If your callin G&H heavy then GHG must weigh a ton cuz they weigh much more than G&H. IMO G&H are the best deeks on the market and weigh less than notin for a weighted keel. Ride well look good and VERY durable.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.