Duck Hunting Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
i told you i have to go with you.............i only got my limit once this year but i only went duck hunting three times adn ended up with 12 ducks and goose hunting was a different story i lost count of how many geese our group got i would think over fifty adn just about limiting out every time we went............nice pic

·
Registered
636 Posts
I would have liked to have been there for a full season this year. Got sent to Iraq with the Idaho National Guard out of Emmett. But I did get a good 7 days in when I came back on leave The first two week of Nov. I was lucky and I hunted my hunny Hole the the snake everyday and got my limit everyday. I figured 35 ducks in 7 days is pretty good. Almost all of them were Greenheads, a few wigeon around too. More than usually I think.

·
Registered
636 Posts
I would have liked to have been there for a full season this year. Got sent to Iraq with the Idaho National Guard out of Emmett. But I did get a good 7 days in when I came back on leave The first two week of Nov. I was lucky and I hunted my hunny Hole the the snake everyday and got my limit everyday. I figured 35 ducks in 7 days is pretty good. Almost all of them were Greenheads, a few wigeon around too. More than usually I think.

·
Registered
636 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.